[RE-wrenches] Sunpower micros and mysterious outages

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Mon Mar 27 10:55:26 PDT 2017

Strange one. I would be surprised if the PV system has anything to do with
this. We’ve experienced strange electrical intermittent problems and they
have almost always been related to grounding or neutral problems. I realize
that two different electricians have checked out the site, but maybe they
missed something like a loose neutral (check all the way back to the
service point of connection). It might be worth calling the utility out as
well incase their feed has problems.

August

Luminalt