[RE-wrenches] OutBack FX Internal Fan Failure

Wallace Stahle wstahle at pacific.net
Mon Mar 27 07:57:24 PDT 2017

Dan,
 That is an Outback stock item called FX/GS fan kit I believe. Cost about 2$20 with additional SS replacement screws included for either inverter.

I just changed one on an early model FX2524.  Pretty simple change. They recommend doing it while it is on its back instead of on the wall and that does help the reassembly quite a bit.

Good luck,

Wallace Stahle
Future Electric Energy Co
P O Box 236