[RE-wrenches] 2014 NEC 705-100 (A)

billbrooks7 at sbcglobal.net billbrooks7 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 22 09:04:43 PDT 2017

Jay,

You need to provide more information. The 2014 NEC is a significant improvement in the language related to single-phase inverters on a 3-phase service. To read it any other way shows a very large misunderstanding of the language.

It should be much better on the 2014 NEC, not worse. Where do they not get it. The old language was used routinely to prevent single-phase inverters on the 3-phase systems. I wrote the change to the 2014 that greatly improves the language.

Bill.