[RE-wrenches] New Washer - Old Inverter

jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 07:39:45 PST 2017

HI Bill,

I would kindly disagree with the need for a high surge 1800 watt inverter.

If this washer is anything like the ones I own or have tested, these washers have no surge.
I own a new LG ( branded sears) front load, works on my Outback VFX, but in measuring it, there is no surge at all.  Max watts around 300.
Yours might be different however.

jay
peltz power