[RE-wrenches] New Washer - Old Inverter

solar1online at charter.net solar1online at charter.net
Wed Feb 8 23:29:50 PST 2017

Lou,
You are getting great advice from the list. Yesterday's sinewave
inverter is not today's sinewave inverter. The washers are improved,
too, likely using an ECM motor today.
If the washer is the only holdout, have you considered a dedicated
high quality, high surge, 1800 watt inverter for just the washer?
Food for thought,
Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar
314 631 1094