[RE-wrenches] Fwd: Demand Charges and Time of Day Charges

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Sat Jan 28 12:29:05 PST 2017

Hi gang.

I don't really want to get into discussions about rates and charges at individual utilities because there are so many different ones represented by territories you all work in. Probably hundreds.

So if we could keep the discussion to design and equipment strategies in this age of unreasonable charges, that will be helpful for the many.