[RE-wrenches] Replacement for the Shurflo 9325 pump....

Allan Sindelar allan at sindelarsolar.com
Mon Jan 16 16:54:47 PST 2017

John and Jay,
What Windy wrote didn't jive with me, so I called him to check. Indeed
there's an error, and Windy can address it later, as he was rushing out
the door when I called.

Sunpumps is the respected successor to Solarjack of years gone by. The
SunRotor was developed and is distributed by Solar Power and Pump,
http://www.solarpowerandpump.com. The rest of the info is OK.
Allan

*Allan Sindelar*
allan at sindelarsolar.com <mailto:allan at sindelarsolar.com>
NABCEP Certified Technical Sales Professional
New Mexico EE98J Journeyman Electrician
Founder (Retired), Positive Energy, Inc.
*505 780-2738 cell*

**