[RE-wrenches] Off topic items

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Tue Jan 24 13:16:30 PST 2017

Hi there gang. If you have any questions, please contact me off list.

Here's my occasional reminder about not posting off topic items.

1. Don't post jokes, thanks, apologies, news items, chit-chat, events, politics, marketing, virus info, or anything else that is off-topic.

2. Don't respond on-list to others' off topic posts.

3. Don't post items that are available for sale, either from you or from others.

3a. From time to time people post items that they need but are having problems locating (like an older model PV module to replace a broken one), but these requests should be responded to off-list. And these requests should state within them, something like "if you have one, please contact me off list."

4. If you have a message that is intended for individuals who are on the list, like "thanks" or "yes, I have one of those things you are looking for," don't send it to the whole list -- just send it to the individuals.

5. Do not post administrative inquiries, but rather send them to me off-list.

6. And finally, a reminder to never post job leads of any kind on the list.

Thank-you.

[The RE-Wrenches listserver and other associated lists are managed by Michael Welch, through Redwood Alliance, a nonprofit energy-related environmental organization.]