[RE-wrenches] Grounding/bonding question for 200A main breaker service disconnect

Rebekah Hren rebekah.hren at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 17:31:55 PST 2016

Thanks August, yeah I noticed that double lug, but that's from an existing
service (well like 40 years old) and just got reinspected by the AHJ so I
thought I wouldn't rock that boat. I definitely agree they should add a
bonding jumper to the new terminal strip, regardless of wears with that
insulated block it will be a good addition!

Thanks, happy new year!