[RE-wrenches] Generac EcoGen 6

Dave Palumbo palumbo131m at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 06:14:48 PST 2016

Wrenches,

I have a 6 kW Generac EcoGen (1,300 hrs on it) with a new problem.

.         After swapping in a new battery the other day  the generator now
starts and runs when its start switch is positioned to Auto.

.         The OutBack inverter w Mate2 is not calling for an auto start.

.         Even when the EcoGen is disconnected from the off grid house it
still starts and runs every time the start switch is set to Auto.

How do I clear this problem and get this gen back to normal?

Thanks and Happy New Year,

Dave

David Palumbo

Independent Power LLC