[RE-wrenches] Conext SW 4024 with bad firmware

Allan Sindelar allan at sindelarsolar.com
Thu Dec 29 15:00:28 PST 2016

Lou,
I would add that this problem could be solved by removing any auto gen
start function and controlling the generator manually. Then the default
start/stop procedure is user-controlled: check monitor/start
gennie/check operation; when done, turn off charging at SCP/cool
down/shut off gennie. Voila! no low-hertz glitches. I have long
discouraged auto-start in residential off grid systems, recommending
instead user involvement and manual operation of the gennie.

I have installed several SW Conext systems, so far without a single
issue after commissioning. I applaud Schneider's efforts to turn the
wreckage that they paid Xantrex way too much for into a decent product
line with good support.
Allan

*Allan Sindelar*
allan at sindelarsolar.com <mailto:allan at sindelarsolar.com>
NABCEP Certified Technical Sales Professional
New Mexico EE98J Journeyman Electrician
Founder (Retired), Positive Energy, Inc.
*505 780-2738 cell*

**