[RE-wrenches] Retrofit variable speed drive to old well pump?

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 09:17:51 PST 2016

3-wire only for the Franklin MonoDrive. Darn! The Gould version works with
with 2-wire...but only at 240vac. Oh well, after my client chokes down the
well company bill next spring, I'll have a lovely, scenic 4WD trip up the
mountain, do 30 minutes worth of wiring, be the hero, and never have to
hassle with the problem again.
Thanks again, all.

Dan Fink
Adjunct Professor of Solar Energy Technology, Ecotech Institute
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional
~ Small Wind Installer
Executive Director, Buckville Energy
NABCEP Registered Continuing Education Providers™
970.672.4342