[RE-wrenches] Retrofit variable speed drive to old well pump?

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 15:55:36 PST 2016

Allan - my understanding is that with a 2-wire pump, the start capacitor is
integrated into the pump housing, underwater. I've never dealt with a
2-wire pump either....my experience has been with start capacitors in
3-wire pumps being located conveniently above ground in the pump control
enclosure.

Dan Fink
Adjunct Professor of Solar Energy Technology, Ecotech Institute
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional
~ Small Wind Installer
Executive Director, Buckville Energy
NABCEP Registered Continuing Education Providers™
970.672.4342