[RE-wrenches] Intermittent charge 4024

bob at midnitesolar.com bob at midnitesolar.com
Thu Nov 3 11:27:58 PDT 2016

You can replace the internal SW fans (if the fans themselves are the
problem.)

BUT the replacement fans must draw approximately the same current as the
original fans because they are powered by a current source rather than
voltage
source.  i.e. If you  use a fan that draws less than the fan current,
the voltage
could rise too high.   Some 12V fans don't have a problem running at say,
20+ volts DC BTW so might not be that big of a deal.

boB