[RE-wrenches] Undercurrent Protection?

eric at harvesthesun.com eric at harvesthesun.com
Tue Nov 1 12:21:37 PDT 2016

Bill et al.,

I received a call from Dan and he cleared things up for me. I have a better understanding of what's happening here in this section of the code. Again, thanks for taking the time to spread some knowledge. I really do appreciate you responding to my green inquiry.

Still learning, always learning,

Eric Stikes
Founding Director & CEO
Good Sun Solar, A CA non-profit corp.