[RE-wrenches] PV Recombiner

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Mon Oct 10 21:52:41 PDT 2016

Jason:

I thought of this but I can find no DIN rail mounted breakers that perform
a GFDI function and are rated for 60 or 80 amps continuous.   Do you know
of any?  Midnite has a 63 amp unit, but this won’t work for FM80
controllers, and if it is not rated for continuous duty, it won’t work for
an FM60 either.

We have used an Outback Flexware 1000 DC Cabinets for recombiners.  They
have the same issue with back wiring but there is more room

William

PS:  I was on the island a couple of weeks ago.  Sorry I did not run into
you.

Wm

[image: Gradient Cap_mini]
Lic 773985