[RE-wrenches] PV Recombiner

Chris Mason cometenergysystems at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 15:39:57 PDT 2016

The GSLC gives the system a nice finished appearance that the customer will
understand. Suck it up and live with the imperfect world we function in.

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 5:55 PM, William Miller <william at millersolar.com>
wrote:

> Friends:
>

> I am looking for a PV recombiner.  I need to accept the outputs from 3
> remote PV Combiners, send those outputs through GFP circuit breakers, into
> charge controllers, back thorough breaker, into a bus bar, through a main
> breaker and onto a large battery bank.
>

> I am using 2 Outback Radian inverters, but I refuse to install DC breakers
> on their dead-front because wiring to studs facing away from the front is
> an inferior design.  Furthermore, I see no need to run PV circuits through
> the GSLC cabinets.
>

> I looked at the Midnite MNDC15 but again, these use panel mounted breakers
> with studs on the back.
>

> Anyone know of a more thoughtfully designed PV recombiner?
>

> Thanks in advance,
>

> William Miller
>

> [image: Gradient Cap_mini]
> Lic 773985
> millersolar.com <http://www.millersolar.com/>
> 805-438-5600

> List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

> List rules & etiquette:
> www.re-wrenches.org/etiquette.htm
>
> Check out or update participant bios:

Chris Mason
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™
Solar Design Engineer
Generac Generators Industrial technician

www.cometsolar.com <http://www.cometenergysystems.com>
264.235.5670
869.662.5670
Skype: netconcepts