[RE-wrenches] Enphase Phone Service

Wayne Irwin PureEnergySolar at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 07:33:58 PDT 2016

That's the number we use.

You have to have your ID number and the site ID number as well.

We've had fairly quick responses last couple of times.

Wayne Irwin,
President
License #CVC56695
State Licensed Solar Contractor
Pure Energy Solar International Inc.
Wayne at PureEnergySolar.com<mailto:PureEnergySolar at hotmail.com>
<http://pureenergysolar.net/>http://PureEnergySolar.com
http://SolarChargingStation.net<https://solarchargingstation.net>
352 377-6527 Office
352 336-3299 Fax
352 316-1637 Cell

The Sun Is Always Shining!

The content of this message is Pure Energy Solar Confidential. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, any use or distribution is prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message from your computer system. Thank you.