[RE-wrenches] Enphase Phone Service

Mac Lewis maclewis1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 07:26:34 PDT 2016

Hi Wrenches,

I know we've discussed this recently, but yesterday I literally could not
figure out out how to even get on phone hold for customer support with
Enphase on their support number (877)797-4743.  It kept saying that I
needed to contact my local installer or referred me to the website and
would hang up on me.  Anyone have a good way to contact them as an
installer?

Its either a poorly constructed phone tree or it really isn't a tech
support number.

Thanks

--

Mac Lewis

*"Yo solo sé que no sé nada." -Sócrates*