[RE-wrenches] Clipping of microinverter output

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 19:32:25 PDT 2016

Over driving inverters is nothing new, l have seen shops with the old
sma2500 push them to 3500 dc and still keep them under max voc and sure
there will be some mid day clipping but the AM and PM increase are where
the meat is. For the loss in cream off the top at mid day you get a bunch
more power thtought the day.