[RE-wrenches] Issue with DR1512 and oven

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Mon Sep 19 20:09:18 PDT 2016

I just installed a system for some folks that found this range with no
glow bar.  The oven light and the spark ignition each take 2, 9 volt
batteries so zero outside electric power source.

http://uniqueoffgrid.com/product/unique-elite-30-off-grid-propane-range/

Those Canadians....

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric