[RE-wrenches] Made three shut down

Lones Tuss ltuss at outbackpower.com
Mon Aug 29 11:48:35 PDT 2016

Hi Dana
If you are in a lightning prone area surge protection is a must.
OutBack has a surge protection device that mounts directly on the inverter (see the link below).
http://www.outbackpower.com/downloads/documents/Hardware_Accessories/flexware_surge_protector/fw_sp_specsheet_english.pdf
Midnite makes surge protection devices can that be added through-out the system.
The Mate3 will not be negatively affected by surge protection.
Lightning protection is a controversial subject and is certain to invoke strong opinions.
Lightning protection strategically placed throughout an electrical system can only help.
Unfortunately I don’t think anyone is willing to offer a 100% guarantee of protection.

Lones Tuss
Applications Engineer
OutBack Power Technologies
17825 59th Ave NE, Suite B, Arlington, WA 98223
360.618.4383 Office | 425.213.8794 Cell
www.outbackpower.com<http://www.outbackpower.com/>