[RE-wrenches] Which commercial string inverters?

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 20:39:08 PDT 2016

Wrenches
We do lots of bigger systems and our inverter of choice  has been SMA, we
have seen many manufacturers either fail or be bought out, neither we have
any control over but considering issues  SMA has had the least of any. We
have used fronius, AE, ABB, and satcon some filled with rain water, some
just die, so far SMA has been good on all fronts with 15 tripower 24 k`s on
line at one location all in the weather 100% on line, we have 50 k at the
wetest locations there is and they work well there too.
Jerry