[RE-wrenches] 120% rule for hybrid inverters

Mac Lewis maclewis1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 07:08:37 PDT 2016

Hi Mark,

Thanks for that.  It makes sense.  My preference would be language that
said "utility-interactive current" instead of "AC output current".  For a
bi-directional inverter, I can see how an inspector would assume that the
AC output current would be the current supplying the critical load panel
and cause confusion.