[RE-wrenches] Enphase Support Non-Responsive

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 5 07:31:00 PDT 2016

We are finding the same problem. Usually it is a problem with an untypical
Envoy location (remote barn with a tin roof or a bad cable modem connection)
or communications issues between the inverters and the Envoy. Nearly all our
systems are operating as expected, and I think the company has good hardware
and is otherwise well put together.  Customer responsiveness falls way
short. Their service people are always quite helpful when they do get back
to us.  There appears to be a route to remote troubleshooting but it
certainly not publicized well.  Can anyone tell installers how to connect
with a remote troubleshooting URL?

Thanks all.

Bill Dorsett
Manhattan, KS