[RE-wrenches] Off grid

Solar dahlsolar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 10:44:17 PDT 2016

I like the magnum for small loads. It may be to big (1000W) for your needs though.

I have a 300W samlex and a 1500W samlex for my training program and both seem to work well for small loads. We use the 300W for charging drill batteries while working on our habitat for humanity house each year and the 1500W is on a little cart we use when we go to high schools for recruitment. We use the later to run a tv and an X-box while at the highschool.

Jesse Dahl

NABCEP PV Installation Professional
IBEW Local 292 - Electrician
Electrical/Solar PV Instructor - HCC