[RE-wrenches] Off grid

Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Jul 28 09:55:05 PDT 2016

Hi Bill,

We have sold many hundreds of small inverters of various makes. Run from Samlex as a company. Most of their inverters have failed costing us $10’s of thousands. They will not take care of dealers.

GoPower has a new high surge 1500 Watt inverter http://gpelectric.com/products/1500-watt-high-surge-pure-sine-wave-inverter that works wonders with all kinds of complex loads. Extremely low failures and their customer service is excellent.

Thank you,

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems