[RE-wrenches] Rapid Shutdown equipment restart. BH, Combiner and battery disco.

bob at midnitesolar.com bob at midnitesolar.com
Tue Jul 26 17:50:07 PDT 2016

Jeremy, normally the way to reset the birdhouse RSS is to flip the
PV combiner switch with the red handle on it, OFF and then back ON.

Also...
*
**1-Make sure there is 120VAC to BirdHouse and it doesn’t say “Battery Low”
**
**2-Reset combiner (Birdhouse should say “The solar system has been
turned on” or something to that nature)**
**
3-Reset the breaker that was tripped by the BDM.

What are you finding that is finicky about the Battery Disconnect Module
(MNBDM) ?

The BDM is powered from the inverter side of the battery breaker, right
? Otherwise it
will keep trying to trip.

Thanks,
boB