[RE-wrenches] New Construction Enphase Romex / NM

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 26 14:11:35 PDT 2016

Makes sense, Jason. We always use standard metal Romex clamps. It would be nice if SolaDeck made a box that actually is sized for a couple branches. Like working on an old Ford, with these you can crawl in under the hood. And I remain a little skeptical that the foam gasket actually seals the down hill side.

Bill Dorsett

Manhattan, KS