[RE-wrenches] PG&E requirements

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Fri Jul 22 06:52:10 PDT 2016

Jay,

Current NEM 1.0 customers are not required to go TOU. NEM 2.0 will require
mandatory TOU.

E-6 is closed for new applicants - if your client is already on E-6, I
highly suggest that they stay on it as it is an excellent solar rate unless
they have low afternoon production or very high afternoon loads compared to
their solar production. If they switch off E-6, they won't be able to go
back. E-1 is still an option. I believe the new E-TOU rates are now
available, but they are not very favorable especially compared to E-6.

Best,

August