[RE-wrenches] Replacing grounded inverters

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 21:19:33 PDT 2016

Wrenches
We have been replacing TL type inverters for years now, what we do is bring
them up to current code or standards which ever is greater, permitted and
all. DC wire must be correct or its replaced, not a problem there, now
there is a neutral wire. As long as everything is compliant l dont know of
an issue, what am l missing.
Jerry