[RE-wrenches] Aquion Batteries

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 14:00:56 PDT 2016

We had a customer request them but once we found out how many it would
take, he decided on the deka unigee instead. l dont like running my OB's at
such a low voltage as they seem to get hotter due to the higher current.
Some of our other product lines don't even reccomend aquions due to that
low voltage, suggest asking your inverter manufacture too.