[RE-wrenches] Aquion Batteries, Was LiFePO4

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 09:26:55 PST 2016

Wrenches
We were looking at these “Aquion batteries” but once we compared the power,
voltage operating range and storage of the Unigy vs the Aquion we went with
the Unigy brand the volt range worked normally no changes to the LBCO
setings. I have Unigy applications going back close to 15 years with good
results so far. If there are customers out there that want to use any new
to the market product you may want to consider a disclaimer if there is a
problem or the company goes away just so your not holding the bag. I have
seen a few local contractors using the Aquion products but no results yet.
Jerry