[RE-wrenches] Enphase Support Non-Responsive

Nick Soleil nsoleil at enphaseenergy.com
Tue Jul 5 14:35:23 PDT 2016

Hi Jason and wrenches,

Sorry for the trouble you had with your case.  The best way to reach our customer service team for expedited service is through the phone system or through our automated self service portal.

The self-service portal allows you to process RMAs and receive up to date service notes on your cases.  We recently launched the self-service portal, and hope it will be of use to you all.  It can be accessed here:

https://service.enphaseenergy.com/users/sign_in

You will need to use your Enlighten user ID and credentials to access the portal.

Cordially,

Nick Soleil

Enphase Energy | Field Applications Engineer

(707) 763-4784 x7267  // office

(707) 321-2937  // cell

[Enphase_esig_logo6.jpg]<https://enphase.com/>

Energy Evolved<http://enphase.com> (tm)

Powering What's Next(tm) | The Enphase Energy Management System<http://ow.ly/HbVS3>

NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer #03262011-300

California C10 Licensed Electrician #986315

Texas Master Electrician #284451

"Don't get me wrong: I love nuclear energy! It's just that I prefer fusion to fission. And it just so happens that there's an enormous fusion reactor safely banked a few million miles from us. It delivers more than we could ever use in just about 8 minutes. And it's wireless!"

- William McDonough