[RE-wrenches] speaking of warranties

Mark Westbrock westbrock at positiveenergysolar.com
Thu Jun 30 07:17:52 PDT 2016

We have observed exactly that phenomenon on some Canadian modules that are
a couple of years old, but connected to a string inverter.  We used an IV
curve tracer to test all of of the modules and they tested out fine.  That
system actually has an expansion with Suniva modules and the Canadians with
the strange cell patterns actually tested out with a better observed vs.
expected ratio than the Sunivas, which do not show the worm-tracks on their
cells.

Cheers,

Mark

----
Mark Westbrock|  VP, Branch Manager |  Employee Owner
​SunPower by Positive Energy Solar
NABCEP™ Certified PV Installation Professional
NABCEP™ Certified
Technical Sales Professional
NM EE98J Licensed Electrician
510 S. Main St., Las Cruces, NM 88001
cell  575.640.2432 |  office  575.524.2030
mw at PositiveEnergySolar.com  <Your.Email at PositiveEnergySolar.com>
www.PositiveEnergySolar.com <http://www.positiveenergysolar.com/>