[RE-wrenches] K1-Open Fault on SMA SB

Gary Bassett Gary at hudsonsolar.com
Tue Jun 28 10:28:27 PDT 2016

Jason, save the visit and spend the time on the phone with SMA, everyone I’ve been on has resulted in an inverter replacement. SMA has done this over the phone and has not required an onsite visit, unless you do not have the serial #.

Gary

[cid:55B44DB1-8648-4A44-97C2-50FBD3E2B4BD]

Gary Bassett
Engineering Manager
Hudson Solar
13 Hook Road