[RE-wrenches] Interconnection for multi-meter setups

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 20:42:29 PDT 2016

Wrenches
We do allot of these ourselves and, it seems each is different but the last
one was 18 units plus the common all got load side taps with fused 30 amp
discos, we have also had line side but your panel is hard bused and a load
side is the only way. There is a new breaker out but last I heard it is not
UL approved I have left them messages with no response. Our utility
requires disco's so it works out OK this way. the paperwork is crazy for
this with all the little systems.
Jerry