[RE-wrenches] Odd Inverter Problem

Jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 14:16:47 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I thought I would provide a follow up to my mystery inverter problem

I was contacted by a few very talented senior inverter engineers and the problem pretty much has to be in the wiring loom. Comm wires, or connector/s etc.

I will keep you all updated as to the next part of this fiasco

Thx

Jay
Peltz power