[RE-wrenches] 48 volt battery charger.

Steve Higgins steve at surrette.com
Fri Jun 10 09:47:18 PDT 2016

>From a battery manufacture...

My question would be: Is the Generator large enough to handle 12-14Kw of
total (Pass thru/Charging) load?   If so then my comment to the client
would be "What, you want to spend more money when you have a 120amp
available charger?"   There is no reason to do this with the Radian, its a
good charger.  Just like any charger just make sure your settings are
programmed correctly for the batteries used.

If not then you can adjust the max current draw from the Radian... It may
take a little tweaking, but with that small of a bank they really don't
need much generator source.

It'll be another $1000.00+ to install a secondary charger...

<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com>
Steve Higgins ⋅ Technical Services Manager
t +1.902.597.4020 m +1.206.790.5840
f +1.902.597.8447 e steve at surrette.com
<#UNIQUE_ID_SafeHtmlFilter_> <http://www.facebook.com/RollsBattery>
<http://www.facebook.com/RollsBattery> <http://www.twitter.com/RollsBattery>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/RollsBattery>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/rolls-battery-engineering>
<http://www.instagram.com/RollsBattery>
<http://www.instagram.com/RollsBattery>
<http://www.instagram.com/RollsBattery>
CONFIDENTIALITY: The information transmitted herein is intended only for
the addressee and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged
material. Any unauthorized review, distribution or other use of or the
taking of any action in reliance upon this information is prohibited. If
you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete or
destroy this message and all copies.