[RE-wrenches] Shurflo pump

Jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 18:20:25 PDT 2016

Hi all

When I need to use a small DC pump, I long ago switched to Sun pumps from the 9300, and haven't looked back.
Great folks to work with, great tech help, and lots of very cool pumps besides their submersibles, greater reliability, easier rebuilds( no leaks), any choice of wire, and more flow options.

As to the question of SQ FLEX vs DC submersible, I guess my criteria are sort of: amount of pumping per year and accessibility. If they pump a lot then it'll be rebuilds every 1-2 years, and won't take long to make it cheaper to get the Flex, and if it's a really hard place to get to or long wire run etc again cost vs reliability points to flex.

Jay
Peltz power.