[RE-wrenches] Metal Battery Box

Dave Tedeyan dtedeyan at taitem.com
Thu Jun 2 10:00:20 PDT 2016

Hi all,
Thanks for the responses. The inspector just preferred to see a metal box
and something UL listed to be a FLA battery enclosure. After some more
discussion with him, it turns out he is okay with us continuing to use the
plastic ones. He will not let us make out own box though.

If we were to go with metal, I would plan to use an equipment ground sized
for the 175A breaker the is on the battery cables...
Cheers,
Dave

*--*

*Dave Tedeyan*