[RE-wrenches] Shurflo pump

Kevin Pegg KPegg at energyalternatives.ca
Tue May 31 09:58:03 PDT 2016

Hi Drake,

We have a lot of these pumps in the field, operating without issue for many years, though they are generally operating on some sort of regular basis. But lots of customers with seasonal situations that may have the pump idle for 10 months a year.

I would suggest applying 12/24VDC battery power directly to the pump bypassing controller and see if you get any action, then can narrow down if it is a pump issue or a controller issue. Another issue is the waterproof gland if not done properly can result in connection issues. Have had a few of those.

Kevin