[RE-wrenches] meter main combo with multiple main breaker spots and NEC 705.12

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Wed May 25 14:55:08 PDT 2016

All –

I’ll chime in to my own post with this article from Solar Pro:

http://solarprofessional.com/articles/design-installation/residential-supply-side-interconnection?v=disable_pagination

See “A Simpler Supply Side” – I’m fairly certain that we can install up to
125 A of solar on this panel since the connection would qualify as a supply
side connection. However, I’m still curious about main breaker limitations
for these types of panels.

Best, August