[RE-wrenches] Enphase without internet

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Thu May 12 19:54:39 PDT 2016

I'm not getting an email response from Enphase (and their phone wait
time has certainly increased), regarding off-internet monitoring. There
is very little performance info on the Envoy.  Many of my rural
customers cannot or are just not interested in having their system with
its performance on the internet via Enlighten.  I'm trying to find out
if I can bring my laptop (loaded with Enlighten?) to their Envoy and
download their system info (with history) for my and their records,
maybe stored on an SD card or a file on their computer.  I understand
the drawbacks of this occasional performance check but after a month or
two, very very few of my customers, string or micro check or know what
their system is doing.... until (very rarely) a power bill comes in at
$200.   CALL BILL!!
  Your thoughts?

--
Feather River Solar Electric