[RE-wrenches] Outback programing question

Darren Emmons Darren at Solarhacker.com
Fri Apr 29 10:56:55 PDT 2016

When the generator is auto started, the inverter's charger will be
enabled. After the generator is stopped, the inverter's charger will be
returned to the mode before the generator started. The logic is if you
are running the generator the Inverter's charger should be enabled. You
could lower the charger AC limit to 0 Amps.

08:00 Inverter charger OFF
10:00 Must run start -> charger ON
11:00 Must run stop -> charger OFF