[RE-wrenches] FW: Solmetric News - SunEye Discontinued

Glenn Burt glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Fri Apr 8 17:38:41 PDT 2016

I recently had the pleasure of identifying the internal battery for an aging SunEye-100N that only held a charge for a couple of hours before needing complete resetting.

It was not difficult to extricate and open the iPaq and identify the battery model, I then found a couple of sources on the internet that carried replacements, so they can be revived!

-Glenn