[RE-wrenches] Helical Anchors for Ground-Mount

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Sun Apr 3 11:06:58 PDT 2016

All,

            These helical ground screws are 6 foot in length and are allowed
to be installed by any post hole attachment mounted to a skid steer or mini
excavator. With Zilla they have a truss that mounts to two helicals and then
you attach the rails to the truss.

            I'm looking for another manufacturer of ground mounts that
attaches to helical ground screws. Again this is only because Zilla refuses
to provide the truss broken down as an option, which would significantly
reduce shipping.

Thanks,

Christopher