[RE-wrenches] reflective label maker?

billbrooks7 at sbcglobal.net billbrooks7 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 1 10:02:20 PDT 2016

Chris,

Where sign requirements (whether in NEC, IBC, IFC, IRC, etc) have specific
requirements for specific signs that may not agree with the basic ANSI
rules, the code requirement applies. Where no color requirement accompanies
the sign, then the ANSI color designations would be most appropriate. The
NEC specifically cites the ANSI standard which provides some additional
legitimacy to the ANSI standard.

To be clear, the ANSI standard must be cited by an enforceable code to have
any teeth at all.

Bill.