[RE-wrenches] reflective label maker?

Christopher Warfel cwarfel at entech-engineering.com
Fri Apr 1 09:10:39 PDT 2016

Thanks Bill, are there other areas where we should look only to the NEC
for coloring? Right now, we are using white lettering on a red
background and the NEC language for all labels (mainly because that's
the stock we initially purchased and still have it).  I think there are:
Danger, Warning, Caution, and Notice. Chris