[RE-wrenches] GFCI? was DC to DC Converters

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Mon Mar 28 20:19:57 PDT 2016

Hi Dan;

Yep, GFCIs an be a pain, but I really haven't had trouble in several
years. This is for a stand alone PV powered ATM machine, so it sees a
lot of public interaction.  I wasn't keen on not having GFCI
protection.  I was actually going to ask the list's opinion on this: to
GFCI or not to GFCI, that is the question.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician